3.26.2012

Arrival

 Friday night we drove to the airport in hopes of picking up Josh's parents.

 The weather had been iffy all day long and we had heard over the VHF (our  community CB radio) that a plane headed for Russian Mission and Marshall had to turn around & get back to Bethel ASAP, so we weren't holding our breath.

 I was very happy to drive to the airport.  I haven't been since the night we flew in back in January.  It's a beautiful drive, and I enjoyed it. 

 Our evening got even better when we heard a plane coming through the clouds and it turned out Josh's parents were on it.

The boys were overjoyed to see Carol. 

And she them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you say night. What time was it? I know the daylight is lasting longer and longer

Rox said...

Oh her face says it all! Put a big lump in my throat... Look how tight she's holding them. What perfect pictures. I'm happy they made it there safely.
And I sure can't wait to hug you, Sister!

Shelly Cunningham said...

This was around 5:30pm. It stays bright out until around 9:30pm.