4.04.2012

Happy Birthday Wheat Thin

Josh's sister Julie has this cool kid.
Ethan.
My boys {adore} him.
Everything he is, does & says is cool.
He is funny, he is athletic, he is sweet.
They love him and the best part is he loves them, too.

Today he turns 14.  I can't believe it.

When the boys were little they thought Wheat Thins were called "Ethans" (a special cracker named especially for him) so whenever I say Ethan now, I think of the twins, carrying around baggies of "Ethans", crunching away.

When I told Logan that today was Ethan's birthday, he said we should go there, back to Washington to have a party. Maybe a Buzz Lightyear party.

So Ethan, here's hoping you are living it up, having a Buzz Lightyear party, perhaps with some "Ethans" to munch on.  We love you!

PS- Thanks for wearing footy pajamas so Jack thinks they're cool.

3 comments:

Rox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rox said...

14?! I remember when he was tiny at your wedding, the most gorgeous ring bearer!

Julie said...

Ethan liked your post. I wish the boys could come back to Washington for a super fun Buzz Lightyear party. They're so cute!!