10.01.2013

Care Packages

Yesterday Josh brought home a stack of four (count 'em FOUR) flat rate boxes.
It felt like Christmas!
 My amazingly generous friend Kristina sent us two more boxes of apples from her orchard.

Why hello apple muffins, apple cake & a million delicious apple-snacks!
I will also be sharing with our friends here who LOVED the apples I shared last time.

*

 My friend Kari sent me two boxes as well.
{I love her handwriting!}

 One box was entirely full of Scentsy.  Huge bricks, small bricks... even some room spray!  And the scents are divine!!! My favorite so far is the pumpkin marshmallow.  What a delicious fall scent!

One of the things I find brings me the simplest happiness is having a house that smells good.  Scentsy can put a smile on my face no matter what the day brings. It was literally like Kari sent me a box of smiles!

 Her other box was just as full of treats.  Including beef jerky for Josh, a HUGE assortment of candy & treats for me (York peppermint patties, Ghiradelli chocolates, Halloween Cadbury's, a Whitman chocolate sampler, Dark Chocolate Acai), a Halloween treat bag for each of my boys, a Reese's dessert pack for date night, a pack of sand for the kids to play with and a two-pack of Nutella!

I kept gasping as I pulled surprise after surprise out of the box.  Once the boys were down I gorged ate a sampling of treats while watching Long Island Medium (a secret guilty pleasure) last night.  Everything was so delicious. I especially loved the Dark Chocolate Acai with Blueberry.

Girls, I can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness that will bring happiness for weeks to come as we eat the delicious treats and enjoy the delicious scents.  

I am so blessed to have friends like you!!!

3 comments:

Kari Durrant said...

YESSSS!!! I am so happy! Have you had those Acai things before? I LOVE them! They're a delicious little treat. Now you know why I asked if you had butter always, I didn't want to send that Reese's if it was going to be worthless! It's delicious!
I'm glad you like the Scentsy, some of the scents are samples obviously, but I figured you would warm them more than me! :D

Rebecca N said...

Chocolate plus Long Island Medium sounds like heaven!

Marilynn Raatz said...

You have the best friends!!! Probably because you're a sweetheart! I'm so happy for you!