10.26.2013

One on One :: Logan

This summer Josh took the twins each away for a day for some one on one time.

He took Logan to the beach.

First they went to Astoria & visited the Columbia River Maritime Museum

where they visited the Coast Guard ship.

Meanwhile, I was back home enjoying being the mom of only two kids!

Jack and I went out to eat and had special time with Wyatt.

Josh said he was shocked at how shy & quiet & somewhat uncertain Logan was.

He would just shake his head instead of saying no,
and wasn't sure what he wanted.
*
After visiting the museum, they went to Long Beach & spent some time at Funland.

I love this one!

This is Logan's favorite picture from the trip, which he talks about all the time.

So cute!

{Logan & the Pacific Ocean}

Then they went to Rockaway Beach, where they spent the night at my grandparents house.  My grandparents and Josh both mentioned how completely different Logan was by himself.  That's proof for me that this alone time the boys get with us is important. It gives them a chance to be who they are.  And to have all the attention for once.

Oh, and yes. He did eat every.single.bite on that plate.
Good Lord what are we gonna do when they're all three teenagers???

1 comment:

Rox said...

Ohhh my gosh, the picture with his hand up in the air, that's LOGAN! I think it will be confidence-building for the boys to have alone time with either parent or better yet, alone time with both parents. I know how you treasure those times and I'm glad you're making it happen.