1.22.2014

just me & the boys

Tomorrow Josh leaves for Anchorage.  
So it'll just be me and the boys.
For the next five days.

I have had a touch of anxiety today, fretting about not getting a break, staying sane and keeping my forward progress. But I have more tools now than I did in the past, so I am optimistic that it's going to be a good weekend, even if Daddy isn't here.

Logan is excited for Saturday Social.

Jack is excited because our new movies came and he can't wait to choose which one we should watch on Family Movie Night.  Will it be Honey I Shrunk the Kids or The Land Before Time?

I am glad we have some things to look forward to, and I worked my tail off today preparing for his departure. I did laundry, caught up on my correspondence, submitted my insurance paperwork I had been putting off and made a shopping list for Josh.  My hope is that I can do the bare minimum while he's gone and just enjoy the time with my boys.

Josh made sure I had all the groceries I needed from the co op, and picked up all our packages at the post office.  He leaves in the morning and will have three days of Response to Intervention training as well as two days of travel there and back.

I'm as prepared as can be, and I am better now than I have been in a good long while. So I am anticipating a lovely weekend with these cuties!

1 comment:

♥ Sari ♥ said...

Don't worry. Everything will be ok. :)