6.24.2014

T-ball Camp

These three cousins are so cute!  They love spending time together, so when my mom suggested they do t-ball camp together this summer, my sister and I were both in!

It's on the other side of town, which is a bit of a pain, but the drive is beautiful, and I just love this place, so I've made peace with it!

The boys' coach is awesome, and oh so patient, and their teammates are a bunch of sweethearts!

There are eight of them, all ages 4-6.

Logan said his favorite part was playing catch with the coach (where he caught the ball and would try to get the players "out") and he told me, "I said, "Betcha can't catch me, coach!  You'll never catch the White Shadow!"  Seriously. Where does he come up with this stuff?!?

Jack said his favorite was playing catch with his cousin Ferris.

I was so glad they had such a great time.

{Cutest huddle ever!}

*

Little brothers Wyatt & Milo were too young to join practice, but have had their own fun each day.


*

After camp (which lasts an hour) we head to the park nearby to play.  Monday I saw this rainbow around the sun.  It's called a Sun Halo and was absolutely breath taking.








*

Tuesday we headed to practice again, and the boys did awesome again.



And after practice we spent more time at the park.


I can't wait to see how the rest of the week goes.
My boys are particularly excited to have Daddy attend tomorrow!

1 comment:

Rox said...

White Shadow - omg, cracking up!