8.16.2014

First Care Package of the 2014-2015 School Year

{Forever Sunshine lotion & body wash :: a picture of Julie & I reunited circa 2013}
 Josh's sister Julie is my bestest good friend, and the best aunt on the face of the planet.  Yesterday we received our first care package, which was from her, and it put the BIGGEST smile on my face!  (And maybe, just maybe, a tear in my eye...)

 She sent Matchbox cars for the boys-- with a Police car just for this little guy... He loves it!
(Since arriving in Marshall, he's been wearing his glasses each day.  It's going really well!)

 She also sent Rio 2 for movie night (which is tonight!) and some special character Macaroni & Cheese.

 For the house she sent these seasonal decorations that I plan to use in the arctic entry.  
Aren't they adorable?!?

And in addition to Rice Krispy treats, she sent Take 5 bars (yum!), York Peppermint Patties (Logan's favorite) and Red Vines (my favorite).  

{Photo of a happy mom taken by Wyatt}
She for sure spoiled us and even texted yesterday that there's more on the way.  
Man I love that girl.
I feel so blessed to be loved by her.


No comments: