8.28.2014

Living Room

 I had a request from my sister to see pictures of the living room now that we have the second couch in there.  So here they are!

We have really been loving all the space we have now to spread out.  It's especially nice to have separate seating areas for each of the kids. Cuts down on all the "fight game"!!!

{We also love the new coffee table!}

{View out our window}

{I adore this bookshelf from Target}
{Books! New books! Post on those coming soon!}
{Happy Bluebird from my mama}
{Don't mind the lump on the couch...}
{It's just Wyatt!}
{Quiet Activities + School Supply Drawers}
{More School + Art Supplies}
***

And for Thursday fun, some random homeschooling hilarity:
Logan was writing words that started with "Sh"in his workbook.
{You do see where this is going right?}
After he wrote all ten words that started with "sh", he had to read them back to me. While erasing one of the letters, he had ripped his paper, so while reading he couldn't really see what it said.
"Shh... Shh... Shit?"
I cracked up. He cracked up.
Then he asked, "Why is that my spelling word?"
"Shut," I told him. "The word was shut."
omg

Then Jack was reading sight word flashcards to me and came to the word, "but".
I don't know what I was thinking, but I wanted him to know that it was "but" not "butt", so I told him, "The other butt, like on your body, is spelled with two t's, one for each cheek."
He and Logan laughed so hard, I thought they were going to wet their pants.

#yourewelcome

5 comments:

The Pedersens said...

I noticed you have "Outlander" on your bookshelf! Have you read the whole series? I am addicted to the books (read them all) and loving the new show based on the series!

Kristin said...

How do you get all of your awesome stuff, like that shelf or the school supply drawers, to your place? Just ordering online?

Shelly Cunningham said...

Kristin-- Some of it comes with the housing (couches, kitchen table, side tables, coffee table) but most of the shelving I ordered from Target, using my Target debit card, which has FREE shipping! I also use Amazon Prime.

518nymammaof2 said...

I love your happy bluebird! Love your living room rug too. I used to have almost the exact same one. :)
www.518nymammaof2.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I'm 120 pages into Outlander... it's intriguing!