9.20.2014

Saturday Social






Saturday Social is the highlight of my boys' week.  They ask all morning if it's time to go yet.  It runs from 10-12pm and is basically open gym for students with popcorn & a slushee for snack.  Makes for some very happy kiddos!

They have to earn Saturday Social.  They start the school week with 100 points.  Each misbehavior takes a point off of that, and they must maintain at least 70 points in order to go.  (Both the school students and my own kids.) Thus far, God has smiled on me, and neither of the twins has lost 30 points, but when or if that day comes, it's going to be ugly.  I think I'll cry as hard as they do.

Why is parenting so much work?!?

We love Saturday Social especially during the winter months when we are suffering cabin fever.  It gives us the chance to see our friends, get our wiggles out and get away from our own four walls!

*

No comments: