10.13.2014

Up with Teachers

In honor of my husband, I want to give my personal shout out to teachers everywhere.  Teachers take so much crap, so much blame and so much responsibility for many things outside their control.  

Only rarely do I turn on the news and hear something positive being said about these people who spend their days training up the next generation of thinkers, bankers, parents & politicians.  

So I personally want to thank each and every teacher.  Thank you for caring, for listening, for working.  Thank you for every weekend and evening of personal time you spend, grading, preparing, lesson planning.  Thank you for laughing, for hugging and for crying.  Your heart is in it, and we can tell.

"Education is the most powerful weapon for changing the world."
-Nelson Mandela

***

No comments: