1.16.2016

Ferris' Birthday Party

My sister threw the most Pinterest-worthy Lego party for my nephews (sixth & fourth) birthdays in October-- seriously, take a look at some of these pictures and tell me that every detail was not thought out!-- the twins loved every minute of it!!!

My grandparents came and there were fun games, cake & even face painting!  

See the "6" & "4" she made for her boys?

"I would walk across Legos for you," said no mom ever. ;)

My three boys (in back)
and my sisters' two boys (in front)

Even the silverware holder was made of Legos!

She turned the water bottles into Lego heads. Brilliant!
Jack & Logan

My Grandpa Jerry, Wyatt & my Grandma Pansy

Minute to Win It :: Game Time!

Grandpa got corralled into the baby bottle drinking game...


Ferris, one of the birthday boys

Jack "mummifying" my mom


Another game-- I got chosen this time!

The goal? Get the Oreo from your forehead to your mouth,
without touching it!

My nephew Isaiah
The birthday boys' dad
My mom's dog Dodger with Jack

My mom's dog Sadie with Ferris & Milo's other Papa (Papa Bruce, or Papa Goose as the kids call him)

Cutest Hulk Ever!
"Happy Birthday To You!"

Make a wish, Milo!
Jack as IronMan
(Roxanne's mother-in-law did the face painting, and it was stellar!)

All the boys eating, and Sadie hoping they'll drop some!

This was Wyatt's first birthday party, and it was very hard!  I am so grateful everyone was so kind to him despite his (mis)behavior!

My sister's adorable family
Happy Birthday Ferrs-the-Hulk
&
Milo-the-Hunk!
~

4 comments:

Hollyparlier said...

What an awesome party!!! I so would have copied this if I had seen it a month ago ;) I will keep it in mind for next year!

Hollyparlier said...

What an awesome party!!! I so would have copied this if I had seen it a month ago ;) I will keep it in mind for next year!

Rox said...

Aww I enjoyed looking back at this! What a fun day. Thank you for taking pictures, Im going to frame that family one with Ferris as Hulk, haha. And thank you for complimenting my efforts!

Rox said...

Also, I was so happy to have you and your boys there, we had missed you guys very much at past parties!