5.09.2016

Mrs. Cortez

My sweet little cousin Alix (soon to be Mrs. Cortez) is all grown up (which somehow seems impossible!) and is now engaged (even more impossible!) so my sister and I threw her a bridal shower.  



{I got this drink dispenser for only $24 at Target!}






Since she and her fiance live far away, he tagged along for the drive down and hung out at the shower.  It was great to get to know him (we've never met!) and to see how perfect they are for each other.  

My sister outdid herself with the decorating & the delicious food.  It was a great time!

{The bride with my sister Roxanne}

{The bride's sister with my mom}

{Eye tattoos: Savanna & Roxanne}
The one on my sister's ankle is my eye!



{Mr. & Mrs.}



{Party Girl}

{Aunt Roxanne loves Carly May}

2 comments:

Rox said...

Aw I'm glad you took pictures but how did I not get one of you and Alix?! Sorry! Such a fun day thank you for the idea and throwing it with me!

Kristin said...

Carly does not look impressed!