6.02.2016

Take Pictures

Success Snapshot 8:
TAKE PICTURES!!!
A few people have said my face looks slimmer (which is so nice!) and I definitely feel better, but pictures are a really concrete way to see your progress.


In the picture on the left I was two months postpartum, about 205lbs and exhausted. In the picture on the right I was three months postpartum, about 185lbs and full of energy. It's amazing what a month of exercise and good nutrition can do! You can see the light is back in my eyes. 


***

The following are progress pictures from my weight loss.  
They are from the halfway point in my 60 Day challenge.
Before       //       After
Before       //       After

Before       //       After
I am really glad I took these pictures.  When I was taking my "Befores" it was a cruel dose of reality as I saw that giant belly, empty of baby, slumping over my yoga pants... but it motivated me to stick with my workout & eating plans.  And while I'm not yet where I want to be, I'm definitely better than before, and I'm counting that as a win!

1 comment:

Marilynn Raatz said...

You are so brave. And when you make up your mind about something, you do it! I am inspired. I love you and you are beautiful no matter your size. Being fit and healthy make a happy person and it shows!!