4.23.2017

My Wish For You, Logan




My wish for you Logan is that you find joy in all that you experience. I hope that you can be grateful for everything God blesses you with, find the silver lining of every cloud, and that you find your perfect place in life. 

I hope that your job is something that makes you happy 
and that you find love, because it so enriches everything else.

I want you to forever be close to your twin, your brother and your sister, and also your parents. 
I hope you know you can come to us, always, and we'll be there for you.

Thank you for everything you have taught me about motherhood-- like cutting nails; how to trust God during the scary stuff; and how to be brave during an MRI.  You are so tough.  And that toughness will get you through anything life throws at you.

Thank you for making me a mom, for being my first born, for being an amazing big brother and for loving your grandma's & aunts so much. You are precious to all of us.

I love you, Bogs.
Today & Forever.
Love, Mommy

***

No comments: