6.13.2020

Old Funnies

Funnies:
2016:
I mean really cold.


Hey mom. I am so sorry that I have been so rude and disrespectful. I will try better.

Homeschool days.

Nursing chair.
An amazing Mother's Day gift from my parents. It's fantastic for feeding Carly at all the baseball games we attend.

Little Wyatt in t-ball

THE TWINS: 
The boys heard Josh and I talking about using Rosetta stone for Spanish, and later they asked if we used "that rock" for teaching them English. Hah!

When the twins grow up, they say the want to live together in a motor home.

They convinced my nephew they know how to drive, even though they are eight. 

I overheard a kid watching their baseball game say they looked like twins out there. It made me smile.

***

WYATT:
Wyatt always says, "Let going" instead of "letting go".  Like I was "let going" of that car, and then it crashed. 

And he is constantly asking what things spell all.the.time. He's not even reading yet, so this is exhausting. 

He recently asked: "What's a biologic component?"
and: "What's identical?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2017: 

WYATT
Wyatt's questions:

"Why can't you breathe in space? If it's not air, what is it?"

"What happens if you are in a plane forever? Will you die?
There will be food..."

"Because when we go to Vancouver it's too many screens and I don't want to have a seizure."
So random!

We were talking about if I left and he sang out, "Freedom!" Hahah!

"Handsome is man fancy," he explained one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018:
WYATT:
He asks the best questions-
"What is culture?"
"Who started Thanksgiving?"
"Who invented hotels?"
"What does victorious mean?"
"How far do numbers go?"

He also has a lot of deep thoughts-
"I think heaven is beyond the stars"

***

2 comments:

Marilynn Raatz said...

Wyatt was the cutest Tball player EVER!! And his mind is amazing!! I love these posts!

Tabitha Studer said...

Handsome IS man fancy - hahahahah!