9.25.2008

MOTHER OF TWINS POEM

A meeting convened one day
in Heavens' sacred hall.
The ideal mother must be found
for twins so sweet and small.
She must be patient, first of all,
And kind and calm and wise.
And capable of chasing tears
away from little eyes.
She'd have to put her children first
And be so very smart.
Have dedication and resolve,
A sweet and loving heart.
They all agreed you were the best.
No other mom would do.
Yes, heaven found the perfect one
And sent these twins to you.

~Larry Howland

(I had a request to post a few pregnancy pictures... Here they are. My friend Stacey took them for me. At the time I was 32 weeks pregnant.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... that poem is beautiful! Totally made me teary eyed... :)

Anonymous said...

When did the author meet you? It is you! Love, Mom

Todd said...

Hi Shelly,
I probably shouldn't be leaving a comment here,but after viewing all of your twin belly pics,I just have to say something about them.I want to say that while I've seen alot of pregnant bellies,you have one of the biggest and roundest and most AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL pregnant bellies I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!