11.23.2008

SHOUT OUT!

Josh & I went to the beach this weekend to celebrate my 26th birthday. We had an incredible time. I was nervous about leaving the boys, but am so glad we were able to get away. I love him so much & this weekend was the perfect chance to spend some time together in our favorite place- Rockaway Beach.
The boys were in the good hands of Auntie Roxanne (my sister), Nanny (my mom), Grandma (Josh's mom), Aunt Andrea (Josh's sister), and Auntie Laura (Josh's sister). We are so incredibly blessed to have family around who is willing to help out. Every time we thank any of them for all that they do for us, they say, "It's our pleasure." And I know they mean it. They love our boys so much.
You girls rock!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thank you! You make it easy and the boys make it wonderful. Love Mom