1.31.2009

PLAYING HOOKY


Friday I stayed home since I had a doctor appointment. I woke up early with the boys & fed them in their room since it was so cold in the living room. They were delighted to see me come in with bottles for them.
Every morning when I go in, they are kicking in the beds, elated to see me. And I am equally as happy to see them. I miss them in the night time! (But not enough to wish they would wake up again! Ha!)
Friday night Josh took on bath & bed time with the boys so I could have some girl time. I went to my friend's jewelry party, chatted it up some, and then went with my mom & sister to see Kate Winslet & Leonardo DiCaprio (together again!!!!) in Revolutionary Road.
It was a great movie. Very thought provoking. But this guy in the theater totally fell asleep & was SNORING! I was pissed! I looked forward to it ALL WEEK long. So I yelled, "Sir! Sir! You are snoring!!!"
Thank God he woke up & I was able to enjoy the rest of my movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I loved that you said that to the snoring guy! In your teacher voice- very authoritative I have to say!
I just want to pick up and snuggle the boys all cozy in their jammies! I love these pictures!

Kristy said...

Snoring?!! Good for you for saying something!!! Haha!!