2.22.2009

BABY PROOFING

Well, in my opinion this happened far too quickly! Logan & Jack are both crawling and pulling up. Which means they are into EVERYTHING! So we have been baby proofing all week. Moving wires, no-no's, and books away from baby accessibility. Today we went to Home Depot & got a baby gate to block the cat box which is down the hallway. No kitty litter for you, Jack!
On Friday morning I was making bottles & he came to visit me in the kitchen. Next thing I know, I look over and he's poured out the cat water all over the floor and is laying in it. He was soaked!
Tonight we put the child safety locks on the computer armoire and microwave cart. I can attest that THEY WORK! After seven minutes of TWO ADULTS pushing, pulling & sweating it out, we got it open. I told Josh I am not too stoked about locking it up again. What a pain!

3 comments:

bbeckster12 said...

Love the pictures! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for you with all the difficulties, but you put such a funny spin on everything, it's so fun to read. Hang in there. As you already know, getting home to two babies who are excited to see you brightens up even a difficult day. Lisa M

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I cant believe that the boys are crawling and that they will be walking by the time I get back. I wish I could be there to see them trucking all around the house. Roxy said they are so cute to watch. I hope all is well with you both. Have fun and take it easy. BLAKE