9.20.2009

sweet sunday

{Jack}

{Logan}

Ooh, snuggles!

and squishes...

This morning the boys slept in until 7:30!!!
(And only woke up once in the night!)
So when they wanted to bring their bubs & binks out of the nursery, I didn't give a hoot. I am one happy mama with ten hours of sleep under my belt!

For breakfast we had our whole wheat waffles & grape jam- a favorite around here.
We also had Multi-grain Cheerios & Whole Milk.
Yum!

They think it's hilarious when I have them face each other like this. I think they just like being able to kick each other! Little bugs!

Good breakfast, mom!

Mmm, mmm, good!

My Jack.
That sweet face is worth waking up for.

Eat, eat, eating.

Mommy's little Bogey Boy.
He's my squishable bub.

After breakfast with mommy, daddy woke up & read stories with the boys. They love Go Dogs Go!, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and Peek-A-Who?!?

I just thought this was too precious!

Then, of course, we had music lessons. Logan is working on the drum.

He's pretty good, really. (Jack is more into the tambourine, although I didn't catch any pics of him.)
~
All in all, a great Sunday morning with Josh & the boys.

No comments: