11.18.2009

best birthday ever

Here is a pic of my beautiful boys & I at my mom's house Wednesday, getting ready to blow out my candles. I am so blessed with those two gorgeous babes in my lap, that as I blew out my candles, I didn't even remember to wish for anything... strange, right?

And here are some pictures of the boys from last weekend...
{Logan}

{the boys}

{Jack}
~
~
My birthday today was awesome.
I am so loved by those around me!
(Roxanne & I- getting pedis!)
Last Saturday my sister & I got pedicures and afterward she & my mom surprised me with a party at Ice Cream Renaissance with some of my girlfriends! At work today I was showered with gifts & well wishes. After work I went to my mom's house where she made dinner (hamburgers, french fries & milkshakes-- classic!) & my siblings came to celebrate with me. Then I came home to a gorgeous bouquet of red roses & a Gap gift certificate (so I can buy adorable clothes for the boys!) from Josh.
Spoiled, I tell you.
Totally spoiled!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy Birthday!

I thought I would share this link for you so you can get even a greater deal while shopping @ The GAP with ur gift card! :-)

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2009/11/stacking-discount-codes-at-gap-com-over-36-off.html

Have fun! Enjoy your thanksgiving! :-)

Rox said...

I had so much fun celebrating your birthday with you! You're the best sister and friend I could ever ask for! I love you!

Jessica B said...

I just came across your blog by clicking the "next blog". I too am 27, married my high school sweetheart and have identical twin boys. Dylan and Carter, they are 13 months. Your boys are ADORABLE, love the dimples!! Our blog is

http://www.bormanntwins.blogspot.com/

Greentrends said...

Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages green trends in vivekananda nagar at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more green trends in vivekananda nagar.