1.21.2010

shelly

I am - a mother.
I want - to be a stay at home mother.
I have- 81 journals. {from age 8 to present}
I wish - we could adopt a baby girl from China.
I dislike - when my socks get wet in the bathroom from the bath mat.
I fear - losing my loved ones.
I hear - the television.
I search - the house high & low for lost socks.
I wonder - if I get pregnant again, will it be one baby or more?
I always - pray for the boys each night.
I usually - listen to JoDee Messina on the way to work.
I dance - very joyfully with the boys.
I sing - loud & happily.
I never - spank the boys.
I rarely - refill the Brita water filter for Josh. {sorry, honey!}
I cry - when I reminisce about the boys' infancy and how fast they are growing.
I am not always - as organized as I may seem.
I lose - my patience when the boys throw their food/bowls/sippy cups on the floor at meal time!
I'm confused - when I try to understand the tides.
I need - to catch up the boys' scrapbooks. I am only on their second week of existence on the planet!
I should - work out. And lose weight.
I dream - every single night. Last night I dreamed I was on a beautiful dock, somewhere exotic, and a little girl from my classroom was there with me. We played hide & seek. Then we were invited to the movies, and the theater was like the Omnimax at OMSI. Strange.
I love- my sons and my husband. They are my joy.