1.24.2010

sunday

{Logan}
He is his fathers son.
Josh always lays on the floor.
And so does his dad.

Good ol' Baby Einstein.
They love it!

At about 11:00 this morning, Logan was so sleepy.
He was snuggling his bub, and being so sweet.

We managed to keep him awake to nap time.
Whew!

I love his face in this one.

And here's one of Jack.

They are teething so much!
Check out that drool!

Logan signing "camera".
Their signing/talking is exploding and it's so much fun to experience. Logan calls me "mom" and Jack calls me "mine". I want them to call me "mommy", but have had no luck. I'm not the only one... when I ask them to say "Roxanne", they say "baby" instead! Hehe!

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Shelly, I love that you update so much, and with pictures. I need to get better about updating my blog!

The Evans said...

Your boys are so cute. It is funny that most of the stages that you blog about my dallin is going through the same thing! Oh the drool.... I wish we could live close and share our experences. You are a great mom.... Baby fever is so hard to handle. Good luck!