1.28.2010

time with logan

This afternoon Josh took Jack with him to run errands, so I had Logan all to myself. He is such a character. And quite different without his sidekick. It was really fun to spend time alone with him and see what he prefers to do. We watched a Baby Einstein video (of course!), stacked our tall cups (he did it all by himself!) and put the shapes in the shape lid (he likes to do the circles & squares best... the triangles & stars are pretty tricky.) He is more rambunctious with Jack gone. He was throwing his truck and just laughing out loud at himself. I was surprised at his patience when he was stacking the cups & doing the shapes. He would try for a long time before signing "help" and handing it to me. We played chase for a long time. And unlike Jack, he wants me to catch him. He loves being tickled. He also played this new game. He "fed" me his plastic fish and said "yuck!". So I played along and said, "Eww! Gross!" and acted really silly. He was cracking up. Rolling laughter. It just melted my heart.

2 comments:

Marilynn said...

I love you Logan!!

Rox said...

He is SUCH a character! His personality is so different now than I would've imagined. I could just squish him up!