7.06.2010

hope floats

So tomorrow morning at 8:00am, Josh has the interview of his life.

It's at an awesome school, in an area he would love to teach, and would mean we could stay here in town, with our family and friends.  It would mean I could stay home in the fall with our boys, and Josh could use that teaching certificate he worked so hard for.  I want to trust that he will get the job, that our dreams will come true, and that all the puzzle pieces will fall together.

But I'm scared.
I'm terrified that by putting our dreams out there, our sweet rainbow-filled dreams, that reality will pop them.  And our hope will splash from the sky, landing harshly on the grass, never to be recovered.

So hope with me,
will you?

3 comments:

Hammacks - You and Me Plus Three said...

Im hoping and more than that I am praying for your family!

Rox said...

I've been thinking about Josh's interview this morning! Hoping and praying!! And sending positive vibes your way!!

Barb said...

Hoping and praying!