7.22.2010

Puddle Jumpers

My sister offered at the start of the summer to let the boys, Josh & I swim in her apartment pool. We recently bought the boys "puddle jumpers" (these cool Coast Guard Approved life vests that I think will help the boys swimming skills) and took her up on her offer on Wednesday.  The weather wasn't HOT, but it was decent.
Logan & Daddy jumped right in!

It was the boys' first time swimming with their life vests. 
Logan was comfortable immediately.

Jack & I took a little longer to acclimate to the water!

He was just happy to see "Boxanne", as he calls her.

He was helping me adjust to the water.  By splashing me.

Jack & Mommy
(That's his "cheese!" face)

Josh let Logan go and he swam around, kicking his legs and saying "reach! reach!"

I felt so proud of him!

He's our little fish!

Jack was more hesitant about my letting go, but I think with a little more practice, he'll get there.

Jack, Mommy, Daddy & Logan
-
"Thank you, Roxanne! We had so much fun!"

2 comments:

Mommy of 2 cuties!! said...

How cute! Those boys are getting so big, and more adorable everyday!! I just got Landon a puddle jumper, & I cant wait for him to use it.

Rox said...

Awww the pictures turned out great! Lets do it again, and next time Ferris and I will get in!