8.25.2010

he loves him some bubba

{logan & his giraffe bubba}
{kisses}

With how big these boys are getting, I mostly see toddler moments or big boy behavior. But every once in a while I get a glimpse of the baby I loved & squished for the last two years. Like the other day when I looked up and saw that Logan was riding the horse one-handed so he could hold his Bubba while he rode. Or when the boys wake up at night and ask, "Mommy, rock you?"  Another favorite is when they wake up from naps. They LOVE to be held & snuggle when they first wake up. And I love to oblige because they are all warm & cozy & sweet.  I try to make these moments last as long as possible. They fill my heart.

{I love you as much as you love your bubba, Bogey.}

1 comment:

Rox said...

It makes me happy that you still hold the boys. And get in snuggle time when you can.
I love holding Ferris while he sleeps. I mean after all, I had a baby to HOLD a baby! So I'm soaking it up!