9.02.2010

Andrea & Taylor's Wedding

{August 28, 2010}
Last weekend Josh's sister Andrea & her boyfriend Taylor finally tied the knot! The wedding was beautiful, the weather was perfect and our boys were well behaved. It was a great excuse to get dressed up & spend some time with family.  With Josh as a groomsmen and me as a bridesmaid, we had to call in the troops to help us with the boys. My parents & sister rose the occasion and {miraculously} kept the boys quiet during the service, except for Jack occasionally asking, "I see Daddy?" 
 
The Cunningham Family
{est. 2003}

I was loving every second of the boys being all dressed up in their new suits & shoes.  They just looked so handsome.  And I particularly love this picture because they are holding hands. Sigh. 
(Funny story: during these pictures we got them to cooperate by telling them they could have cupcakes when we were done, so when they saw these pictures framed on our living room wall this morning, they both pointed and said, "Cupcakes!!!")

There is no love like the love for a brother.
There is no love like the love from a brother.
-Astrid Alauda

Priceless.

Jack

Logan

Logan & Gustav having a very serious discussion.
I love this picture. They just look like little men discussing stocks or real estate.

Shelly & Logan

Shelly & Jack

Jack after selecting said cupcake.

Looks like it might have been worth suffering the photo op!

Logan and his reward: a cupcake!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Seidel cutting the cake

Jack busting a move!
{So cute!!!}

I could seriously EAT HIM UP!

Logan, also busting a move!

He's such a stud!

Mommy & Jack getting ready for a one serious kiss!
(I think we look a lot alike in this one)

I just love this kid.
He cracks me up.

Having the two of them there, at the wedding, shortly following our own {seven year} wedding anniversary made me realize just how quickly time goes by. And it made me thankful for my husband, who loves me so much. And for my children, who I was wishing for all my life.
I may forget sometimes, but I am blessed.
Truly blessed.

5 comments:

Rox said...

These pictures are fantastic! The family photo is great!! I think they should just randomly wear suits like once a month, because it's SO CUTE!!!

Marilynn said...

Or Logan and Gustov could've been talking about how much fun the bachelor party was.....
This post is so fun, you are beautiful, Josh is handsome and my goodness, the boys are soooo cute. It's like candy for my eyes!!

Angela said...

So adorable! You all look amazing.

Julie said...

Great pictures! The boys looked ADORABLE, you looked beautiful, and Josh looked alright ;) Makes me wish I'd taken pics.

Rebecca Jackson said...

What a beautiful family picture...you simply MUST frame it!!! The boys are looking so grown-up in their suits. I love the picture of Jack with his sleeves rolled up...so cool!