11.30.2010

{twenty-eight}

 My birthday was November 18th and I am officially 28 now.
We had a lovely dinner with my parents & sister at my mom's house.
It was a great birthday and I am hoping 28 holds wonderful things for me.

 {Jack & Aunt Roxanne}

 {Logan & Aunt Roxanne}

 {Logan with mommy}

 {Jack with mommy}

 The boys were very excited to help me open presents.

 I got a new diaper bag, Tea Tree Shampoo (my favorite!), 
a purse, pj's, a silver colander, Lavender bubble bath (yum!)
and a collection of handsoaps from Bath & Body Works.

 I am particularly excited about the colander as the
old one I had was a plastic one from Dollar Tree
from when we got married seven and a half years ago!

 We had to keep one eye on Logan at all times...
He was ready to dig into that cake!

The boys watched anxiously for me to blow out my candles
and make a wish.

Bet you can guess what I wished for.

2 comments:

Rox said...

Should've snapped a picture of you and Josh! All the others turned out great, I have to say my cake looks delectable! Glad you had a good birthday! Love you!

Rebecca Jackson said...

Happy Birthday!!! This year is sure to be a great one!!!!!