1.27.2011

Thankful Thursday

 I am thankful today was sunny!

 I am thankful my children are able bodied.

 I am thankful that I can feed & dress the boys.

 I am thankful that I felt productive at work today.

 I am thankful for the beauty of nature.

 I am thankful for chocolate!

 I am thankful for the opportunity to sing
"You Are My Sunshine"
to Jack each night.

 I am thankful to have Josh as my partner.

 I am thankful for the giggles I hear as I chase Logan down the hall.

 And for all the funny moments that get me through the day.
(*Here Logan is closing his eyes cause "it's too sunny, mommy!")

2 comments:

Rox said...

I'm thankful for you and your *soon to be* three boys!

Eileen said...

I'm thankful for your blog. I really enjoy it. Let me know the next time you're at Coop park. If I have Dayton maybe we can run over and see you.