7.27.2011

6 weeks






Wyatt is six weeks old today.
I can hardly believe how fast time is going.








He's starting to have more awake time, which is fun.
And last night he smiled at me for the first time.
He just laid in my arms, locked his eyes on mine, and grinned.

 His hair is still pretty dark, but in the sun it looks sort of auburn.
His eyes seem like they are going to stay blue.
And his skin is just perfection.
















He is much loved by both his parents & his brothers.
Jack is super good with him,
covering him in blankets to be cozy,
and giving him his binky when he needs it.













Logan is not always as good
with Wyatt, but he does love him.















Even if his love is a little more rough.














His favorite is to sing Sunshine at bed time
and hold Wyatt.  It's so heartwarming.
















And finally, here is Wyatt's famous pouty lip.
It just makes me want to kiss him.
He's such a buddy.

2 comments:

Rox said...

Oh my WORD that pouty lip is to die for! I can't wait to see Wyatt smile, his dimple will be killer just like his brothers!!

Marilynn said...

He is just a perfect baby! And I love watching the boys be big brothers! You are such a wonderful mommy to him!