8.10.2011

8 weeks

 Mommy's sweetheart is already eight weeks old.  On the one hand I feel like he's been here forever, and on the other hand, I feel like he was just born yesterday. How strange that dichotomy is.

 I am in love with his blue eyes & perfect skin.  As well as his mellow demeanor.

 He loves to be held, and is not particular about who holds him. This makes him quite lovable!

 I am also loving all the expressions he is adding to his repertoire.

 I just wanna kiss his lips in this one!
And his chin.
Oh, and his cheeks.

And the smile. Oh, how he slays me when he gives me that grin. And let me tell you, he makes me work for it. I sound like a total doof. And it's worth every nerdy minute when he finally busts out that dimple.
Tell me I'm wrong.

3 comments:

Aniko said...

I love his smile and who can blame you for acting silly to get it. I sang, off key, on the lake for Tiffany's

Rox said...

8 weeks, holy moly! I love your little chunky monkey, he's such an easy and sweet baby boy!

I love the outfit Aunt Kathy got him, he looked great in green.

He looks like you in the last picture!! It's exciting to see him smile. :)

Julie said...

You're wrong ;) He's such a doll! I like the green outfit too.