8.09.2011

Surprise!

Last night as I went to write in our anniversary album, feeling heavy hearted that Josh wasn't going to be able to write in his section this year, I opened it and was shocked to tears.  He had already written in it:
{Rockaway Beach, 2007}
 "This has been a year of ups & downs; but through our love and support of each other we always make it.  One of the down points was I wasn't able to get full time work which meant you, Shelly, had to go back to work. I felt horrible.  However you were able to quit and be home with the boys.
We welcomed home baby Wyatt. He is beautiful and a perfect addition to our family.  Logan and Jack love him a lot. We have had a great summer. Lots of trips. Very fun.
We will be moving to Alaska. Me first, then the rest of the family.  It will be trying for all of us.  But it is nothing we can't handle.  I love you so much. You are a great wife & mother."

I just sat there sobbing, feeling so incredibly touched.
He totally gets me.

5 comments:

LIndsey said...

So sweet!! What a thoughtful gesture!

Mama Voss said...

What a great guy!

Rox said...

God I love him! That's so nice and probably JUST what you were needing!

Andrea said...

Beautiful!! <3

Aniko said...

Awww, I tell you what, you sure got a great one.