3.28.2012

Wayback Wednesday

Alvin holding Logan

Ethan holding Logan

Isaac, who thought we should name Jack "Jack-in-the-box", because it rhymes, and Julie holding Jack

Isaac & Jack

I love this one!


























Brothers holding brothers
---
I was perusing pictures from when the twins were born and came across these of Julie's boys. I can't believe, in four years, how much our nephews (especially Alvin!) have grown.  We miss them so much and are looking forward to all kinds of adventures when we get home this summer.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow that's so crazy to see how young they look! I guess it has been almost FOUR years. I can't wait to see my little buddies. It's going to be such a great summer together. Now if we can only get mother nature to cooperate!!

Katie said...

I love these! It's so fun to see how much they have all grown :)