11.28.2013

for motherhood

 Today I am grateful for being these three boys' mama.

 I am grateful for Logan,
for making me a mom,
and for being the tender heart he is.

I am grateful for Jack,
for being surprise Baby B,
and for holding the key to my heart.

And I am grateful for Wyatt,
for letting me experience parenting a singleton,
and allowing me to become the mommy I want to be.

 I am grateful for bedtime prayers, morning snuggles & spontaneous, "I love you's"...
I am grateful for story time, homeschooling & little boy sound effects.
I am grateful for family movie night, little feet & hysterical giggles.

I am also grateful for brotherhood.
These boys melt my heart,
and I feel so blessed to be the one raising them.

"A parents love is whole no matter how many times divided."
-Robert Brault

***

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


1 comment:

Rox said...

Beautiful post, Shelly. Hug those turkeys for me! Xo And thank you for your comment on my blog post, I knew you'd understand. Your encouragement and support is appreciated more than I can say.