11.27.2013

This & That

I found that I had a handful of pictures that didn't really fit into any other post, so here they are.

Josh got this little note from Jack last week.
"Thank you for making crunchy macaroni, Daddy."
-Jack

{heart swoon}

 Wyatt's blue taggie had been missing for about two weeks.
Yesterday I found it!

I showed him I had found it and he goes, 
"My taggie?!? I love that thing!"

Then he ran to me & grabbed it.

 Do you know what this is?
If you think it's a pitcher for the boys' play dishes, you'd be wrong.

It's the home of our most recent pet.
A fly.

Jack caught him by the window after lunch, and all afternoon they carried him around in there, checking on him and giving him food they found under the kitchen table.  "Because flies like garbage, mom."

This little one has become quite the little singer. 
This morning when I went in to get him, he was singing Brave by Sara Bareilles.
"Honestly, I want to see you be brave!"
He's so scrumptious!


 Today on the agenda is Thanksgiving lunch at the school; making fudge & baking pumpkin pies; and an evening social for the boys.  A fun-filled day that will lead into a much-needed four day weekend for our family.

---

And lastly, I wanted to share these pics of the boys in a box.
They just crack me up!




***
Today's Daily Gratitude:

My Camera
for being a great hobby,
for capturing precious moments,
and for supplementing my words on the blog

2 comments:

Rox said...

That note is too sweet. Can you even believe your boys are big enough to leave notes?! I feel like the first unprompted "I love you" note will be one for the keepsake box.

S-J said...

I love that you are in freezing cold Alaska and your boys are dressed for summer :) lol