3.15.2014

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day the boys got a box from my mom, as well as a care package from my sister.  We opened the one from my sister right away. It had adorable Hanna Andersson fleece sweaters for the twins and special chocolates that Ferris had picked out for each of his cousins.

We saved my mom's box for Valentine's day.
It had the sweetest book (that made me cry!) 
If you live away from your loved ones, I recommend it. 
It's so beautiful.

She also sent some chocolates for the boys,

plus candy for myself (Butterfingers!) and for Josh.

The boys enjoyed the candy while we watched Gold Rush, 
one of our family favorites!

Then we played play-doh, and Jack made me these Heart Cupcakes,
as well as a card that he wrote "Love Mom" on, all by himself.

And Logan made me spaghetti & meatballs,
in festive pink & red.
They were delicious!

***

Josh splurged and spent $40 on ice cream for me at the co op. It was pretty much awesome.  I feel so grateful to have been surrounded by love on Valentine's Day, and everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully blessed





Sophia