5.10.2014

"Be Shelly"

A large part of the happiness project is getting to know yourself.
As part of this, I have done some "self research":

Getting to know who I am, what I like, what inspires me and what I'm passionate about.

Who am I?
an avid reader
bush mama
mom of multiples
receiver of stretch marks
mommy of boys
homeschooler/educator
writer
wife
hard worker
sister
scrapbooker
daughter
homemaker
niece
coffee drinker
granddaughter
beach lover
cousin
friend

I believe in God
I am optimistic, but realistic

I dress casually
I am funny, sweet & thoughtful

I am a reader. I LOVE books.
I am college educated.

I like to camp.
I adore swimming.

I love rocks.
And shells.

I feel good outside. I like to hike.  Nature inspires me.
In another life, I would have been a geologist.

I am organized.
I am competent.

For the month where I focus on "Attitude" as my goal, I will be creating a Positive Self journal, where I can record the positive things about myself that I've accomplished along with simple truths about who I am (ie- I don't like spicy food, I love donuts, I abhor getting my socks wet)...

I have blazed my own trail in life thus far, 
and I am allowed to be proud of that.

What have you done that makes you proud?


*

2 comments:

Rox said...

Great post, great ideas. Love the last quote.

Cindy said...

This will interest you. Google Mono Mono twins born in Akron,Ohio.
:)