6.14.2014

Happy Vomit Saturday!

{Uncle Dalton & the nephews}
Happy Saturday, friends! Or at least, for some of you, it's probably a happy Saturday.  For us, it's Vomit Saturday.  Not so happy.  

So we are spending the day laying low, watching Veggie Tales and building forts.  (And praying that Wyatt doesn't catch the bug the twins have!)

Yesterday we spent the evening at my bestie's house and while the boys were picking up pizza with Cousin Ethan & Uncle Conrad, Jack lost his biscuits.  All over the back of Aunt Julie's brand new car.  It was awful.  Like he was head banging while throwing up.  It was everywhere!  Somehow I got it all cleaned up, but I'm not sure the smell will ever be fully gone.  

Oh the joys of parenting.

Then last night I awoke to find Logan standing by my bedside whimpering, "I don't want to throw up..."  I was out of bed and down the hall with him in the bathroom in three seconds flat.  He made it to the toilet, thank God.  Jack wasn't so good.  He decided to go round two with the head banging puke and sprayed down the entire bathroom.  sigh.

So this morning I am drinking lots of coffee and washing my hands to the point of being raw.  
Well, that, and blogging.

Normally I limit myself to one post a day because I feel like that's reasonable.  

Well, today I am going on nearly no sleep, feeling nauseous even though I'm sure I don't have the flu (that's what cleaning up buckets of vomit will do to a girl) and not having a whole heck of a lot to look forward to, so I am lifting my "One Blog Post Per Day" guideline, and today shall be a blog-a-palooza!

You're welcome!

2 comments:

Katie (Your New Jersey Fan) said...

Why do kids seem to get so sick when Daddy is away? Mine also came down with the dreaded stomach bug while Dad was away at a work conference. Nothing is more miserable than dealing with vomit by yourself. Ugh. Praying for a quick recovery and that the twins keep their germs to themselves!

Rox said...

I'm sorry but the head banging vomit made me laugh out loud. I hope no one else gets it! Get well boys!