6.14.2014

Our Daddy Is Smart

Last Sunday Josh left to go to Montana for the week to finish his masters degree.

All but two weeks (the first week & the last week) of the program was distance learning.

This was his chance to be on campus again, do presentations in person, and wrap up what has been 11 months of hard work.

 ***
 I am so crazy proud of him.

 At 30 years old he is a tenured teacher, with his masters degree, a wife & three kids.

A Masters of Educational Leadership in less than one year...
He is one busy, AMAZING guy!

 These two are BOTH busy, amazing guys.
Josh and his friend Joe (who has been in Marshall for eight-- or is it nine?-- years) are the best dads/husbands/providers in the world.  It was a crazy ride, but I am so glad that Joe, Krista, Josh, Leah and I were in it together.  They are my Marshall family, and without them, I surely would have lost my mind this year.  

Congratulations Joe, Leah & Josh.
You guys are awesome!!!

No comments: