8.31.2014

Fishing with Daddy





















While camping, the boys had their first experience fishing with real poles. Josh bought them this year, and the boys were ecstatic to get to try them out.  Unfortunately it was a windy morning, so casting was a bit of a challenge, but Jack did great.  He was cheerful, a quick learner and super patient.  Logan on the other hand, cast his line into the water, promptly looked at Josh and asked, "Did I catch a fish?"  He struggled to listen and kept getting his line tangled.  So we may have only one fisher on our hands.

It was a gorgeous way to spend our last morning camping, and I took full advantage of all that natural beauty, snapping pictures like crazy.  Having little boys is challenging, exhausting work, but days like those, I'm grateful for them because they get me outside, into nature and push me into the moment.

*

No comments: