12.31.2014

Under The Same Moon

Tonight, as I celebrate the new year in Anchorage with Julie, I will take comfort in knowing the boys (Josh included) are under the same moon, albeit a few hundred miles away.

I miss them crazy, and leaving yesterday was so hard for me.  (Flying away from them always feels wrong. So so wrong.)  But they are having a blast with daddy, and I am trying to have fun here in town.  So far we've eaten out, gone to the doctor and this afternoon we plan to see a movie! (My favorite!)

2014 was a hard year for me, and I am ready for 2015 to come, bringing with it new things and a whole lot of hope for the future.

Hugs & kisses from me to you, boys!!!
Happy New Year!

***

{Photo credit: my husband}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shellie
Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2015, filled with lots of love, family, health, and many of Gods wonderful blessings.

Sophia