10.08.2015

Beau's House









That week Josh left was really brutal.  I didn't feel like doing anything, but sitting around doing nothing made me feel even worse.  Thankfully I have amazing friends who made being out of my house as easy as being at home.  

This day we went to my friend Kristin's house and played with her and a bunch of other teachers & their kids.  There was so much fun to be had-- a pool to swim in, a playroom to play in and a tree for to explore!

It was great for the boys have so much fun, and even more wonderful for me to be distracted by catching up with all my friends from when I worked.  I love you girls!!!

1 comment:

Tabitha Studer said...

I'm so glad you had a great place to spend those first days - and the boys had a place to get out all that energy with fun and safety. That driveway looks amazing for all kinds of riding and playing! Coolest tree fort sign ever, my Dad is in the process of building a huge treehouse for the kids - I'm going to show him this sign!