10.01.2015

Blogtober

In the past I have participated in many different blogging challenges, but my favorites are always the ones that challenge me to blog everyday for a month.  Sometimes I would join a group of bloggers doing so, and sometimes I would just challenge myself.  This month I am joining my bff blogging inspirations-- Ashley & Tab-- (okay, yeah, so we've never actually met, but that doesn't mean we can't claim to all be best friends!) and I am committing to blogging everyday in October. 

Hence, "Blogtober".

***

{Our rightie, Jack}
To catch you all up since it's been a while...

I am currently doing baseball with the twins, which means three days a week we load up the car and head to the ball field.  This being their first time (ever!) on a team, they are doing really well.  I am so proud of them.  

I'm also homeschooling all three boys (the twins are in second grade & Wyatt is doing pre-k, plus I'm teaching him to read.  Today he read his first full sentence and we all got so darn excited!) and am enjoying our time homeschooling.

I'm involved in two book clubs.  One is online (The Inspired Readers) where we're reading The Winter of Our Disconnect by Susan Maushart (seriously. read this. please.); and the other is with my mom and a friend of hers where we are reading "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle.  (Deep.  Everything in this book is so deep!)

We are a few weeks away from Josh coming home for a visit and when he comes it will have been three months since he last saw us.  I am (very much) more pregnant and I think the kids have grown too.  It's going to be an awesome visit and we are all counting down the days!

Other then that, it's just regular mom stuff each day.  Cooking, cleaning, laundry.  Loving, hugging, soothing.  That "regular" mom stuff is keeping me quite busy considering I don't have the dad here to give me breaks.  I think that's why the blog has suffered.  I'm looking forward to giving it some much needed attention this month.

{Our leftie, Logan}

 I'm hoping this month to spend some time blogging about:


  • Twins and Twins vs. Singletons
  • Book Reviews of the two books I'm reading
  • Summer Memories that are backlogged in my Draft folder
  • What our Living Situation looks like with the in-laws
  • Some little boy Funnies
  • The Conclusion (3/3) to my online fiction: Part 1 & Part 2

So stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So excited you're tackling this with me! Here's to a grace-filled 31 days. (and kids who will let us write!)

Tabitha Studer said...

I'll second all of that Ashley! I am so excited that we will all be working on the same goal for this month - and seeing you guys write will continue to push and inspire me too. Seriously, we are best friends.

Also just noticed that you added the ultrasound pic of baby sis to your margin and screamed in excitement. eeeeeek!! xxoxo

Petersons said...

Looking forward to part 3!