7.30.2016

She's Their Triplet

 So my sister texted me last night saying she thought it was about time for some six month comparison pictures of my kids.  Being the amazing sister that I am, I obliged. ;)

So here we have pictures of Carly, followed by pictures of her brothers.  You know, everyone tells me that they see so much Wyatt in her, but I gotta say, I think she's basically Logan & Jack's triplet.  (All pictures are from six months of age)

Carly
Logan & Jack

Carly
Jack (still swaddled at six months!)

Carly
Logan & Jack

Carly
Jack

Carly
Wyatt

Carly
Wyatt

Carly
Wyatt

Top: Logan & Jack
Bottom: Wyatt & Carly
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And because I never did this at four months, here's the line up from then:
I have to say looking at the comparison at four months, she does more closely resemble Wyatt.  Funny what time does!

Top: Logan & Jack
Bottom: Wyatt & Carly

***

3 comments:

M McCarthy said...

You and Josh make beautiful babies!

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful children!

William Hurt said...

Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Business Canvas Singapore