11.05.2016

Carly // Nine Months


Baby Shelly at 11 months
(with my brother, dressed as He Man)

Baby Shelly
Playing Peek A Boo with my mom
Wyatt at 9 months
Jack & Logan, 9 months
Jack, 9 months
Logan, 9 months



While home for a visit I got to look through my mom's photo albums of my infancy.  It was so fun to look and compare.  While looking I snapped pictures of a few that really reminded me of Carly.  Then once I got home, I looked at pictures of the twins and Wyatt at 9 months for more comparisons.  In my opinion, she still looks like the twins' triplet.  In some pictures, it was hard to tell which twin was which because honestly they both just looked like Carly to me! (Especially in sleeping pictures!)

She is currently rolling all around, can go from sitting up to laying down and back again.  She is awake usually twice a night with a 6:00pm bedtime and a 10pm and 3am wake up to nurse.  Her two naps are at 9am and 1pm and I can't wait for her to transition to only one nap because currently taking the boys to school and picking them up from school interrupts her sleep.

Her top teeth are coming in-- she's got both top front teeth, one front side tooth, and two bottom teeth.  She loves to eat food from my plate and has baby food mastered.  She loves cheerios and picks up garbage off the carpet to eat as well.  It's hard!

Other than eating stuff off the carpet and a few cranky days teething here & there, Carly is really a delight. She adores her brothers and lights up when she sees them.  She loves our cats, and will squeal when they pass her and cry when we scold them.  Josh and I both can't wait for her to start talking. In the mean time I think I'm going to get started teaching her some basic signs.  We taught the twins at this age and they really took to it!

***


3 comments:

Kristin said...

My sister taught her youngest a few signs, like Please, Thank You, and More. I was very happy to know "more" when it sounded like he was saying "muh", and even when he was grumpy you could still get him to sign "please."

E Vilardi said...

Can she please wear her cabbage patch wig forever??? I loooovvveeee her little face with it on- so stinkin' cute!

E Vilardi said...

Can she please wear her cabbage patch wig forever??? I loooovvveeee her little face with it on- so stinkin' cute!