1.04.2017

Year End Reading Wrap Up + Reading Goals for 2017

Books I Read:

  • Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
  • Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  • After You by Jojo Moyes
  • My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
  • BFG by Roald Dahl
  • Flight Behavior* by Barbara Kingsolver
  • My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry* Fredrik Backman
  • Winter Street by Elin Hildebrand
  • Winter Stroll by Elin Hildebrand
  • Winter Storms by Elin Hildebrand
  • The Secrets of Midwives* by Sally Hepworth
  • Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
  • When I Found You* Catherine Ryan Hyde
  • Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend* by Matthew Dicks
  • Here's To Us* by Elin Hildebrand
  • Silent Sister* by Diane Chamberlain
  • When Breath Becomes Air* by Paul Kalanithi
  • Home Field* by Hannah Gersen
  • Better Than Before* by Gretchen Rubin
  • A Man Called Ove* by Fredrik Backman
  • Little Face by Sophie Hannah
  • At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen


Still reading...

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Chasers of Light by Tyler Knott Gregson


Eleven of the twenty two books I read were book club books (as indicated by *). So thank you, ladies, for encouraging me to read more than I ever would have on my own. I started to tally up my books for the year, thinking I had hardly done any reading, and before I knew it, I was averaging two books a month.  Considering I had a baby in January of this year, I think two books a month is fantastic!

***

My goal for 2017 is 24 books. 

I want to read:
Truly Madly Guilty
The Broken Way
What Was Mine
Peaceful Parents, Happy Siblings
Boys Should be Boys
The Rocks
The Shack
Brain Rules
Tuesdays with Morrie
Snow Falling on Cedars
Mindsight
Don't Let Me Go
Iron & Silk
Dave Ramsey

I'd like to reread:
Peaceful Parents, Happy KidsBrave New World
Lord of the Flies
Brain Lock
One Thousand Gifts
The Power of Now
One and the Same

What are you must-reads for 2017?

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so excited to read "The Twilight Wife" by AJ Banner, who is my sister-in-law's cousin. I'm also hoping to finally get around to reading "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child". There are tons of other books on my list, and I'm eagerly waiting for the next Inspired Readers Book Club book, whatever it may be.