9.29.2017

Around Here: Week 39







Etsy Shop












Yelling... at my kids too much.  So yesterday I wrote a little post about the change I am going to make. I am determined to not be a horrible, unhappy mother anymore. Advice welcome.

Grateful... for my mom visiting so I could get my big project wrapped up.  She also splurged and got me some Bath & Body Works candles and some Scentsy.  She also bought the boys their Halloween costumes, and they were elated and so thankful.

Opening... an Etsy shop!!! I have decided the best way to bring in some extra income while still caring for Carly is to make cards and sell them online.  I used to sell Stampin' Up! which I loved, and I still have that card making girl inside me. So I am setting her loose on my paper supply to see what we can come up with.  I am so excited!

Playing... Monopoly with Jack and planning special time (what we call it when they get to stay up past their normal bedtime) with each other brother individually as well.  It was so much fun!

Baking... pumpkin muffins to kick off fall!

Hosting... a playdate with the moms from my MOPS table.  The kids had so much fun and I really enjoyed getting to know the other women better.

Attending... book club last night.  Man those girls are a blast! I needed those laughs and that sense of camaraderie.  Like I'm not alone in this insane trip called Motherhood.

Reading... A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Junie B. Jones, and I Liked My Life.  I am loving I Liked My Life!

Seeing... Home Again with my sister last weekend.  It's SO fun that she lives close enough to get together on occasion.

Watching... our yard bunny, Benjamin.  He's gotten really comfortable around us and doesn't run away immediately when we see him. It's super fun to let the kids get close.  Carly loves him.

Looking forward... to decorating for Halloween.

Drawing inspiration... from other mama's out there:

"If we're not enjoying life, nobody is. 

That's how much power we mom's have."
-Kristina Kuzmic

-Glennon Melton Doyle

***


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congrats on your new business!