2.15.2018

Love From Nanny










My mom (whom the kids call Nanny) sent a box of gifts for the kids for Valentine's Day.  I took pictures as they opened their presents, and loved their faces.  Especially the twins!!  Logan got a beautiful gold ring that he loves.  He is super into jewelry right now.  He was so excited to wear it today.  Jack got a new watch that he was equally excited to wear today.

Wyatt got a word game that he loved and played for a long time yesterday afternoon.  Carly got a bath tub game called Pipes that she has yet to play with, but that looks super fun. I think all four kids will get a kick out of it!
Thanks for loving our kids so good, mom!

As a (huge!) surprise for me, my mom sent me this amazing rainbow stack of Fiestaware plates for Valentine's Day.  She's been slowly building my Fiestaware collection and I can't begin to tell you how happy the collection makes me when I open my cabinets everyday.
Thanks mom!

PS-
Thanks for the "sparkly hearts" outfit for Carly, Grandma Carol.
She told everyone she saw that her shirt had "sparkly hearts" that "Grandma" bought. 
It was adorable!

1 comment:

Marilynn Raatz said...

Shelly, I saw this post this afternoon but I saved it until I was home and could get on my computer to see the pictures!! Thank you!! It truly made my week. Your kids are so sweet and I love to treat them. They are so appreciative. And you - I love that you love Fiestaware and I am so happy to add to your happy kitchen.
XOXO