8.05.2009

THE BEST FAMILY DAY EVER

{Jack & Logan}
Today Josh & I took the boys back to Esther Short Park.
We played in the fountain first, and once again they loved it!

Logan thought a wide stance was the best way to combat the slick, wet rocks.

Splash, Jack, splash!

Their favorite is smacking their hands in the mini-waterfalls.

My Bogey boy

Daddy & Jack

Such a big boy, Jack!

Free to run in the square!

And of course they both go in different directions!

I love Jack's heavy footed strut.
He is so proud of himself.

Peek-A-Boo, Jack!

Brothers

Peek-A-Boo, Logan!

Daddy & his mini-me, Jack

Playing on the stage in the park

{Jack}

{Logan}

I am so in love with their blue eyes lately!

Jack, Logan & their crazy-fun daddy!

My big boy Logan drinking from his sippy cup

After playing in the water, meandering around the grass & stage, we worked our way over to the playground. Cousin Gustav met us there with Aunt Andrea & Uncle Taylor. And a while after that our friends Tristan & Landon (also twins!) came with their mommy Autumn. What a fun filled afternoon spent with friends & family.

Who could ask for anything more?

1 comment:

Rox said...

That looks like so much fun! Haha, Logan's wide sumo wrestler stance cracks me up!!